About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 29 April 2011

A thank you-message from Björn regarding the congratulations on his birthday!

A birthday at a certain age
Becomes a dreaded day
You reach it and you turn the page
And hope it goes away

But all good wishes you have sent
Are making me feel great!
They make a total non-event
A day to celebrate!

So thank you all for being there
For always staying true
For showing once again you care
The way that old friends do

/Björn Ulvaeus, Stockholm April 28th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment