About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 1 January 2012

ABBA Competition Winner

'Happy New Year' Limited Edition Vinyl Single - Competition

And the winner is ....

Karine Azeredo Paixao from Brazil

Congratulations Karine !

Karines' entry was chosen from close to 300 entries.

Karines' Entry:

"The brightness of this LP represents how brilliant my heart has become since ABBA came into my life and gave me amazing friends and love."

Thank you to everyone who entered my competition and for all the wonderful entries - it truly was a joy reading them all. I honestly wish I could give everyone a prize.

The person I chose to decide the winner had a very difficult time selecting just one entry to win this single. There were many clever entries as well as heartfelt ones but after much consideration the judge chose Karines' entry because:
 "It represented what ABBA means to people - and the affect ABBA has had on peoples' lives".

Wonderful !

Thanks again for the effort put into the entries - and be sure to check this space again for the next fabulous competition !
Happy New Year to everyone !

Roxy
ABBA Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment