About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Monday 15 April 2013

ABBA The Museum Ticket & T-Shirt Auction

ABBA The Museum - autographed ticket


We received a very nice ticket signed by all four ABBA members from Mattias Hansson, the CEO of ABBA The Museum. He gave it to us so we can auction it off to make some extra money for our Fan Club. Altogether, there are only 20 tickets like this one (valid on any day from the 7th May onwards), which can be yours. We will also auction off a rare ABBA The Museum T-shirt (specially made for the commercial they have produced). The auction is starting today on eBay; ticket and t-shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment