About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 12 July 2013

ABBA: Dancing Queen Documentary Australian TV

Carl Magnus Palm's first documentary in the series of three titled 'ABBA: Dancing Queen' will air on Australian TV on Tuesday 16th June at 7.30pm on Channel 7.

This doco features a few images of items from my own ABBA collection ! :)

It also features our very own ABBA Guru, Ian Cole and the fabulous Author of 'ABBA: Let The Music Speak, Christopher Patrick.

A must see for everyone !

See the story behind ABBA's enormously successful Australian tour and the creation of ABBA's most popular song and its importance in ABBA's success story.

http://www.carlmagnuspalm.com/abba/more-abba/abba-documentaries

http://au.tv.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A2KJNTsak99RS24A8ctUvYlQ?section=tvguide&p=ABBA%3A+Dancing+Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment