About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 20 July 2013

ABBA Themed Cruise !

Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen...cruise for ABBA fans is ready for bookings. It's going to be 7 exciting days aboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas, Eastern Caribbean from January 12-19, 2014. With 4 separate events, including one 1 1/2 hour concert with all hits from Swedish sensation, it's going to be really unforgettable experience!

Come sail Eastern Caribbean and celebrate 40th anniversary since Swedish sensation hit the world, with songs like Waterloo, Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen...

http://www.globeconnectholidays.com/abbacruise.php



Image 04

Image 03

Image 01

No comments:

Post a Comment