About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 4 September 2013

ABBA Dancing Queen Hits Number 1 in UK !

37 years ago today, Dancing Queen reached number 1 in the UK.

It also reached number 1 in the following countries:

Australia - of course ! :)
Belgium
Denmark
Germany
Ireland
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Rhodesia
South Africa
Russia
Sweden
United States - Billboard Hot 100
Eurochart Hot 100

It was a top 10 hit in the following countries:

Austria
Canada
Finland
France
Spain
Switzerland

Top 20:

Italy
Japan

A selection of the classic covers for this magical song:














 





 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment