About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 13 September 2013

New ABBA Releases Coming Soon !

Expect exciting news at 12.00 GMT on Sunday about ABBA : THE OFFICIAL PHOTO BOOK. Get a sneak preview and exclusive info on how to pre-order the strictly limited Collector’s Editions. The book will be published in spring next year but pre-orders of the Super Trouper Limited edition and the Deluxe edition – with amazing extra material – can be made from Sunday at 12.00 GMT (13.00 UK time, 14.00 Central European Time, 22.00 Australia Eastern Standard Time, 08.00 EST). Stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ABBA

No comments:

Post a Comment