About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 19 December 2013

Agnetha Faltskog New Radio Interview

Agnetha Fältskog about growing up, career, love and the comeback.

Agnetha says in a frank meeting with Ulf Elfving about childhood and the early dreams of becoming a singer, about the time with ABBA, the relationships and how the band broke up.
- I probably got the blame for it at one time, says Agnetha Fältskog.

She also tells of the quieter time afterwards, the comeback and the life she lives today.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2938&artikel=5737960




 

No comments:

Post a Comment