About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 26 December 2013

New ABBA Collection Item - Australian Reg Grundy T-Shirt 1976

This would have to be my favourite of all my t-shirts. I have always loved this image of ABBA and I think that comes from the first trading cards I collected as a child. It was always a clear image in my memory.
This t-shirt is truly stunning - very few of them had a full coverage image like this - really beautiful.
And what makes this t-shirt even more special is that it not only still has it's size tag, but also the price tag !! $3.99 .... Very rare indeed.
Official Australian Reg Grundy merchandise from 1976.

 




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment