About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 1 March 2014

ABBA 40th Anniversary Box Set - 40 x 7" Singles

This is apparently the singles listing for the upcoming 40th Anniversary Box Set.
Word is that it will cost around 200 Euro which is just over $300 Aussie dollars.
Nothing very exciting in the singles list - and no mention of coloured vinyl or a picture disc - yet.
It will be Limited Edition.

Singles list:

1. People Need Love / Merry-Go-Round
2. He Is Your Brother / Santa Rosa
3. Ring Ring (Swedish Version) / Åh, vilka tider
4. Ring Ring (English Version) / She’s My Kind of Girl
5. Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough) / I Am Just A Girl
6. Ring Ring (German Version) / Wer Im Wartesaal der Liebe steht
7. Waterloo (Swedish Version) / Honey, Honey (Swedish Version)
8. Waterloo (English Version) / Watch Out
9. Waterloo (German Version) / Watch Out
10. Waterloo (French Version) / Gonna Sing You My Lovesong
11. Honey, Honey / King Kong Song
12. Honey, Honey (German Version) / Ring Ring (remix)
13. So Long / I’ve Been Waiting For You
14. I Do, I Do, I Do / Rock me
15. S.O.S. / Man In The Middle
16. Mamma Mia / Intermezzo No.1
17. Fernando / Hey, Hey Helen
18. Dancing Queen / That’s Me
19. Money, Money, Money / Crazy World
20. Knowing Me, Knowing You / Happy Hawaii
21. The Name Of The Game / I Wonder (Departure)
22. Take A Chance On Me / I’m A Marionette
23. Eagle / Thank You For The Music
24. Summer Night City / Medley: Pick A Bale of Cotton...
25. Chiquitita / Lovelight
26. Chiquitita (Spanish Version) / Lovelight
27. Does Your Mother Know / Kisses of Fire
28. Voulez-Vous / Angeleyes
29. Estoy Sonando / Does Your Mother Know
30. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) / The King Has Lost His Crown
31. I Have A Dream / Take A Chance On Me (live)
32. The Winner Takes It All / Elaine
33. Super Trouper / The Piper
34. Happy New Year / Andante, Andante
35. Lay All Your Love On Me / On And On And On
36. One Of Us / Should I Laugh Or Cry
37. Head Over Heels / The Visitors
38. When All Is Said And Done / Soldiers
39. The Day Before You Came / Cassandra
40. Under Attack / You Owe Me One





1 comment:

  1. Universal want 200 Euros for this Singles Box Set. At that price it is ridiculous that any Tracks are repeated, but we have 3 that are, Watch out, Lovelight & Does Your Mother Know. At such times they should have chosen an alternative ABBA Song, rather than sticking rigidly to the Singles as they were originally released. There is no excuse for Does Your Mother Know to have been put on the B-Side of Estoy Sonando in the Box Set, when it was only the B-Side of that Single in Argentina. It would have given an extra Track to the Set to have chosen As Good As New, which was the B-Side in France & Spain. Or the Spanish Knowing Me, Knowing You, (Conociendome, Conociendote), which was the B-Side in other Countries. So, (like CD3 in the Deluxe Gold), very little logical thought has gone into the choice of some of the B-Sides in this Singles Box Set.....

    ReplyDelete