About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 28 March 2014

New ABBA Collection Item - Australian Reg Grundy Earrings

I have had these earrings for a little while but only just got boxes for them.
They did not come with boxes originally.
These Reg Grundy earrings were sold in Australia in 1976.










Two of the matching necklaces.













Two other original Australian ABBA necklaces - these are also from 1976 - but before Reg Grundy took over merchandising.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Roxanne :o) I also have a few of the 'morphed'-looking earrings (I think I got them at a post-ABBAmania ABBA Convention in Adelaide in 1983 - although I never got around to wearing them ;-) ...lol, but I've still got them safely stored in the depths of my 'Narnia'* (*my garage).
    As Reg Grundy items were officially approved, I wonder if these logos (in particular: the unique 'morphed' logos) could go with those other official ABBA logos that were used before the 'News Gothic Bold' logo was devised?
    Cheers for now.

    ReplyDelete