About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Monday 7 April 2014

My ABBA Anniversary TV Interview Sunday 6th April 2014 !

Check out this great MSN video - Abba’s biggest fan


What a crazy experience !

Channel 9 Australia - Weekend Today TV Show.

Phone call from Channel 9 on Friday - camera guy in my house on Saturday - Flew to Sydney on Saturday afternoon - in the TV studio on Sunday morning. Hectic ! But lots of fun :)

Happy Anniversary ABBA & Waterloo !

filming in my ABBA room

flying to Sydney - beautiful sunset

Channel 9 'green' room

getting prepped for the show

in the 'green' room - not long now

the show schedule

ready ! with some of my memorabilia


with Cameron Williams and Leila McKinnon


my gorgeous hubby John - so supportive :)



All done - time to relax in Sydney :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow - well done. You really fly the flag for Australian ABBA fans :-)

    ReplyDelete