About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 5 August 2014

ABBA Official Photo Book Competition Winner - Grace McCallum

My ABBA Official Photo Book Competition showed some great talent among ABBA fans - with entrants submitting original artworks.

The outstanding winner was Grace McCallum - and Grace has kindly sent me a beautiful photo of herself with the Photo Book.

Thank you Grace !

Below you can also see Grace's wonderful entry :)

Be sure to follow my blog for information about my next ABBA Competition !


2 comments:

  1. Hello , I also like the group ABBA . Could you send me some photos of Anni-Frid Lyngstad and Agnetha fältskog in high resolution? My email juamiino@terra.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , I also like the group ABBA . Could you send me some photos of Anni-Frid Lyngstad and Agnetha fältskog in high resolution? My email juamiino@terra.com.br

    ReplyDelete