About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 3 March 2015

ABBA Live In Sydney 38 Years Ago Today !

On 3rd March 1977, my family and I were sitting outside the R.A.S Showground in Sydney, waiting for the roller doors to open so we could run like crazy for seats.

At 8.30pm, ABBA ran out on to the stage in Sydney for their first Australian Concert.

The most exciting time of my life !

And no, we were not bothered by the rain :)





 



















2 comments:

  1. I was there that day too it rained but it was worth it i was on the grass infront of the stage, once in a lifetime experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have been very near to each other Jay :)

    ReplyDelete