About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 28 August 2015

New ABBA Collection Items - Various

I haven't added any images of my new collection items lately, so here are a few of the latest additions:

Greatest Hits LP - Red Vinyl - RCA El Salvador




Wrapping Paper - UK - makes a beautiful poster :)



ABBA Logo Letters - I already had the set from ABBAWORLD but these ones are from ABBA The Museum. Both sets are the same, only the packaging is different:



Gorgeous set of the ceramic dolls:



Large iron-on transfer from Australia - I thought I had all of these - but I didn't !



Amazing Lois t-shirt - these were worn by ABBA in the 70's during a promotional campaign by Lois. In 2012, Lois did a short run of 'Lois Legends' t-shirts, and this was one of those released:




A beautiful book from Poland - all about ABBA's visit to Poland and TV Special in 1976:



CD Box Set from Germany:



2 gorgeous posters of Agnetha & Frida in Switzerland 1978:




Another pillow case from Australia - image is the same as a previous one I have, but the logo etc is different:



Greatest Hits LP - Israel:


Just a few random items - all lovely additions to my collection.
More images will be added soon :)






No comments:

Post a Comment