About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Monday 16 November 2015

Frida's Message To The Fans



 " To all the donators for Kinder in Not,

Dear all,
When I was asked what I wanted for my 70s birthday I said to everybody; nothing for myself, but if you wish to give something I would much appreciate a contribution to (Urs) Dan Daniell's and my foundation "Kinder in Not".

I have been very surprised to find that your generosity have topped my wildest imagination, and I am so grateful to all of you!

It was the best birthday gift ever and both Urs and I send our heartfelt thanks for donations which will help kids in many ways, and when we have decided which project to donate it to, we will of course let you know.

Also a warm thank you for all the lovely birthday cards and letters you've sent me.
I am so humbled and grateful!

Much love to you all,
Frida xxx "


What an awesome lady :)

Happy Birthday once again Dear Frida
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment