About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Tuesday 24 May 2016

ABBA Thought They Knew What To Expect In Australia 1977 - Video

This great interview gives a little insight into how ABBA felt about a few things - including coming to Australia in 1977.

The interview was done in Sweden during the 1977 Tour - after completing the European leg of the Tour - and before coming to Australia.

They had returned to Sweden for a little break before continuing the Tour here - and they definitely needed that rest first !

I love that they thought they knew what to expect from Australia in 1977 because they had been here the previous year in 1976 for their Promotional Tour.

Poor things, didn't have a clue what was waiting for them, did they ?


No comments:

Post a Comment