About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 28 August 2016

Update To ABBAFanatic Website



For those who may look in on my website sometimes, be sure to check it out in the upcoming weeks.

I am working on updating the site with lots of changes and plenty of new content.

It's a slow process but it really needed a major overhaul after being somewhat neglected for quite some time.

I appreciate those that have continued to visit the site even with all it's issues and I hope that it will be an enjoyable place to visit once I have completed it :)

You can follow the changes right now !

Check it out here:

www.abbafanatic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment