About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Mamma Mia The Party! To Be Exported !



Mamma Mia The Party On Export

Last fall, the show "Mamma Mia - the party" started in Stockholm and now Björn Ulvaeus hopes that the concept will work in the UK and Germany, Dagens Nyheter.

In "Mamma Mia - The Party" the audience gets invited to food and drink, and after the show there's an ABBA-themed celebration. Almost all the performances in Stockholm during the autumn sold out.

Now work is underway to find a venue in London to set up the show performances in the British capital 2018.

- This was such a success, I want to take it to London, but it has proved difficult to find a venue, says Björn Ulvaeus to DN.

http://www.svd.se/mamma-mia-gar-pa-export?ref=yfp 

No comments:

Post a Comment