About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 11 March 2017

ABBA In Australia 11 March 1977 - Live In Perth - 40 Years Ago Today !



Perth, Western Australia
Perth Entertainment Centre
Wellington Street, Perth
Show: 9.00pm
Today ABBA would perform only one show at 9pm which left them free for the day to just relax, hang out with other hotel guests, have a swim – and I think they needed this time to get over the events of the night before – maybe even have a sleep in.
 
For full details, pictures and clippings, check out this link to my blog post from 2016:
 
 
It was actually quite a full and busy day for a relaxing day ! :)





1 comment: