About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 5 March 2017

ABBA In Australia 5 March 1977 - Live In Melbourne !


Today, 5th March 1977, ABBA arrive in Melbourne with a very full day ahead including an appearance at the Town Hall and a concert at Myer Music Bowl at 8.30pm. Not to mention having to meet and greet with the Frasers. What a day !

For full details, images and clippings, click on the following links for the blog posts I put together last year.

Town Hall:

http://abbafanatic.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/abba-melbourne-1977-melbourne-town-hall.html

The Concert:

http://abbafanatic.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/abba-live-in-melbourne-australia-5th.html









Lovely Frida - always thinking of the fans






No comments:

Post a Comment