About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Monday 18 September 2017

ABBA TV Special Australia - Sunday Night - 17 September 2017


ABBA Special - Sunday Night - 17 September 2017 - Australia !


For those who missed it on TV last night or cannot view it on the official website, the Special has now been upload to youtube in 6 parts 😊

And surprise surprise - ABBA albums moving up the Australian itunes charts after the airing of the Special ! 




http://www.itunescharts.net/aus/charts/albums/current/









https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunday-night/-/watch/37117281/sunday-night-sun-17-sep-season-17-episode-25/

A few photos:










1 comment:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete